Monday, April 13, 2009

Phil Spector Verdict Watch Day 9

Good morning everyone!

9:20 am: BUZZ! I just logged on and the jurors buzzed. I'm here with Mr. Sprocket. Linda from San Diego is here along with our friend who is studying for the bar. I'll call them, "LS" for law student. The other case is setting up for another pre-trial hearing.

his is the case that is waiting for Spector to end. The prosecutor is Maureen Green and there are three defendants. A mother and son will be tried at the same time, but they will have different juries. The other defendant's case has been severed and that trial will follow this one I believe.

9:25 am: If a verdict is not reached this morning, then in the afternoon, Linda from San Diego has agreed to call my wonderful c0-blogger, donchais with the break time updates. donchais will post the break start and stop times as well as send out the email notices in the event a verdict is reached in the afternoon.

Ah, the severed case will start first and then the case against Valerie Martin will start in late May. I had that reversed.

9:33 am: Pat Kelly from the PIO office is right next to me, keeping me honest. The KNBC reporter Gary is here. The AP reporter came in to get the start time and turned around and left. Harriet Ryan is here. The AP reporter comes back in. The other case is starting. We have to be quiet since they are on the record.

Not all of the defense attorneys are here for the other case. Only five are currently here. I think this is a hearing where the defendants don't have to be here since Fidler took the bench and there are not in the courtroom.

The current hearing is in a bit of a lull. Fidler is reading something at the bench and all parties are waiting. Gary, the NBC reporter tells us that TMZ is reporting Mel Gibson's wife filed for divorce. A loyal T&T reader, Kevin has come down to the courthouse for verdict watch today.

9:42 am: I was wrong. All the defendants just came in. One of the attorneys is speaking now but I don't know his name.

Answering a comment. Once the lunch recess is called (or if the bailiff's "kick us out" a few minutes before ~ basically telling us we have to leave the courtroom that moment) we will be heading down to an appointment in Torrance that was scheduled back in November. This is an appointment for Mr. Sprocket that I would like to attend. However, I told him that IF a verdict is reached this morning and the verdict is to be read in the afternoon I "may" stay to hear the verdict. Mr. Sprocket understands.

9:49 am: If you haven't had a chance to read them yet, ritanita, donchais and CaliGirl9 all have posted entries on other high profile stories in the last two days. Please take the time to drop in on those stories and give them your viewpoint. I've updated the Spector Jury Clock entry with more facts and totals about this case. I'd also like to mention again a blog that has followed the astrological aspects of Spector's retrial, and that's The Aries Point, for those of you who like you read that perspective. There are also some interesting web sites in the "Places To Go" listing on the right. There, you can find a link to Dominick's Diary where you can leave him your well wishes.

Also consider checking out the blogs in the "Blogs I Love & Read" list. There are several there I'd like to talk about. AVOISION is a blog I stumbled upon last year and I just love the creativity of the place. katfish ponders is a fellow blogger who has been attending the Nicholas Sheley hearings and writing about her experiences attending the court proceedings. She also write about other high profile cases. Juror Thirteen is a great place that brings you the latest on several high profile trials as well as searches out cases that are being covered live streaming on the net. There is also a fun and lively chat room.

Sherri enters 106, as well as a few other young clerk looking individuals.

I would also like you to consider dropping in on The Babblings of a Whimsical-Brainpan and read her story about the fire she was in and the rough road she's had to travel ever since. Most of you already know Kim of The Darwin Exception, but for those of you who don't she is one of the wittiest bloggers I know and kept everyone in stitches during her coverage of the first trial.

10:11 am: BUZZ!! The jury is taking a break.

Answering a comment. I'm sort of "joking" when I say the PIO employee is "keeping me honest." What I mean is, she is the one I go to for questions. She gives everyone in the room the answers. She is our liaison with Fidler's clerk, Wendy.

With the above buzz, they have deliberated 51 minutes so far today.

Answering a comment. Well, I hope the CNN mention was a positive one.

10:20 am: BUZZ!! The jury is back on the job.

10:33 am: The hearing for the other case is over and the attorneys are exiting the courtroom. Fidler is still sitting at his bench. He must be reading over something. I'm sorry. There is still one attorney who is packing up. Now he gets up to leave. Fidler may be still on the bench for another case. Ah! Yes. A hearing on another case.

Answering a comment. We have no idea how the eyelashes got on the back of the toilet. We don't know if Lana put them there or if Spector did.

The other hearing is over and Fidler is off the bench. The AP reporter moves to her favoirte seat. The courtroom is empty but for those of us who are sitting on jury watch.

Mr. Sprocket is talking phone networks with Kevin. "LS" is reading the Daily News. There are several attorneys at Wendy's desk. The AP reporter is reading the LA Times and the rest of us are trying to stay awake.

I'd like to thank Paul at CNN for giving T&T a mention in his latest story.

Answering a comment. I did not see any satellite trucks in the parking lot when we walked up from the parking lot.

Answering a comment. I don't know that the jurors put in a lunch request. I think Wendy knows from the various months of working with this jury what they like and don't like.

Answering a comment. I think the lack of media interest is because of several factors. The economy (and lack of resources) as well as the fact that there are no new "facts" being presented. The retrial is like a movie that's being "replayed." That's my take on it.

Now "LS" is reading the Times and so is Kevin. Linda is reading a book. Sherri has stepped outside to make some phone calls, and so did Mr. Sprocket. Although I didn't bring it today, I'm reading Linda Sweetingham's Chemical Cowboys. I'm almost half way through and it's a great book. Although this is not the usual thing we do, but when we are finished we will write a review on it for the blog.

Answering a comment. I spoke to Dianne Ogden's daughter during (I believe) the second day of closing arguments. She was there. I asked her about her mother's death and if I could write about it. She said yes. I've delayed mentioning it because I still haven't found the time to finish writing up all of the closing arguments. She stated that it was just like Heath Ledger's death. An accidental overdose of prescription medications mixed with a cough medicine. Dianne's daughter stated she was not looking forward to having to take the stand again.

11:05 am: The only noise in the courtroom is the loud ticking of the wall clock every minute and the rustling of newspapers being read.

11:13 am: LS has left and Sherri is back, chatting with Linda from San Diego.

Answering a comment. I believe the District Attorney's office would try this case a third time. I just read a news report or a press release, I'm not positive which, where one defendant was tried four times. Understand, that is just my opinion. I've not heard anything officially from the DA's office about that.

Mr. Sprocket returns from the hallway. He's been calling the truck trader magazines since he's looking for a work vehicle.

Reading the plaque on Fidler's bench, he asks me what does he go by? Larry or Paul? I tell him, "Judge Fidler, or your honor" lol! That's not anything those of us in the gallery would know.

11:34 am: I'm in email contact with In Sessions Beth Karas who is checking in with me for updates of the verdict watch. Also, Katie and Lisa are emailing also. They are totally bummed that they cannot be here this week. They are on vacation.

Answering a comment. I don't know anything on how one would/could calculate how much the state has spent. Would they calculate in the state crime lab employees who are paid a set salary on exempt status? That would be the same for the prosecutor's, too. They are paid a set salary and you know that they put in WAY MORE than just an "8 hour" day. Would they calculate in the clerks who helped on the case? I think a 20 million figure for the state is speculation.

Answering a comment. All I can say is, we have to be patient. The jury will do what they are going to do. LS is back.

Answering a comment. Yes, California has the death penalty. The case that Judge Fidler will hear after Spector is finished, two of the defenants are facing the death penalty.

Answering a comment. "LS" is the young individual who is studying to take the bar. They have

11:45 am: BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ! They've reached a verdict!


12:08 pm: I'm in the cafeteria having lunch with Mr. Sprocket. We were asked to leave the courtroom. Wendy indicated to Pat Kelly, the PIO, that the "earliest" they can read the verdict is 2:00 pm PT. She will not know until 1:30 pm.

There was an independent film director (currently in talks with Spector) sitting in the second row alongside the AP reporter. She told one trial watcher that I was "kicked out" of the first trial. That is so false it's laughable. I've never been kicked out of any courtroom. I was falsely accused of talking so loud in the courtroom the jurors could hear, during the first trial. The following court day, Judge Fidler apologized to me on the record. That apology is still up on YouTube I believe. I left following the trial of my own accord, after I was given a press pass.

12:27 pm: The jury deliberated a total of 28 hours and 56 minutes according to my calculations.

12:31 pm: Oops! 28 Hours and 57 minutes.

I'm heading back upstairs to wait in the hallway. If I can find a bench seat, I'll report from the hallway.

Answering a comment. It was NOT the AP reporter who said that. It was the independent director who said that to another trial watcher, NOT Ms. Deutsch.

12:35 pm: A verdict has been reached people. It is not hung. There is a verdict. It is one of three choices. Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder, Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter or Not Guilty. We will know when we know. Please be patient.

12:47 pm: I'm in the hallway outside 106. Now that I've got a good look at this "director" I know who it is. This is the woman who was trying to get Dominick Dunne to write her memoirs. This is the same person who went to Wendy's clerk and falsely accused me of talking to loud in court.

Many reporters have shown up. I'm told by a reporter that KLOS has a remote van parked out in front of one of the other courthouses. I see two of Lana's friends. Harriet Ryan is working on her laptop, along with Peter Hong. Claudia from (I think it's KFWB) a radio station is here. Will there be enough room for everyone who's been waiting?

Miriam Hernandez from Channel 7 is here. There is a still photographer here. The Asian man from the AP. I don't see a video camera yet. Allan Parachini, head of the PIO office is here.

1:03 pm: More and more media is showing up. I have very little battery left so I am going to shut down for a bit. We got moved to the other side of the hallway where there are no outlet plugs and jurors from other courtrooms who are waiting have been moved to the side with outlets. Ahhhggg!!!!

1:05 pm: Steven Mikulan from the LA Weekly is here and razzes me about my trackball because I've never learned to use the built in mousepad.

1:08 pm: A video camera showed up. I do NOT know if there will be a live feed or not. I will try to find out.

1:12 pm: I just spoke to Miriam Hernandez. It's her camera crew that are here. She stated that as soon as they get inside the courtroom, they are going to do a "test" to see if they can send a live transmission. They won't know until they do a test if the technology will work or not.

1:36 pm: I'm inside the courtroom. I'm sitting to Harriet Ryan's right and Steve Mikulan is to my right. Two great report's I really admire.

Please everyone! Let's try to be kind to other posters, regardless of their opinions.

1:41 pm: They are still trying to seat people. Lana's friends are here in the front row. Juror #9 is here. Richard Doyle from the DA's office is in the gallery.

According to one of my readers, supposedly there is a live feed at NBC. I don't know if there is or not. A verdict has been reached. I see Sandi Gibbons from the DA's office.

There's lots of media here that I've never seen before.

1:48 pm: Louis Spector and his companion Frieda arrived. The courtroom on the left is packed now. There are a few seats left I think for Lana's family.

Answering a comment. I am inside the courtroom and I'm plugged into a wall outlet along with Harriet and Steven Mikulan. The PIO staff is tirelessly trying to seat more people.

1:51 pm: Doron Weinberg arrived with his wife and his wife's sister. Spector's #1 fan has been in the hallway since about 12:45 pm and is inside the courtroom sitting on the defense side.

1:55 pm: The bailiff removes the podium from the courtroom. Truc Do, Alan Jackson and Joshua their clerk arrive.

1:58 pm: I didn't see him come in but Donte is sitting on the defense side in the second bench row.

We just hear from the PIO that any interviews will be in Department 100 on the 13th floor. Allan Parachini will be making the pitch to the jury in the hopes they will speak to the press.

Several networks have live feeds up. CNN, MsNBC, NBC.

Jennifer Barringer arrived. Earlier, Steven and I had to scoot down one seat for a sheriff. They are sitting to my

2:01 pm: Spector entered and I missed it.

Rachelle is in the front row. A few members of Donte's family are here it looks like.

Lana's mother and sister are not here yet.

2:04 pm: The courtroom is very quiet.

Another Spector supporter is let into the courtroom, along with Richard Gabriel. They squeeze into the front row on the defense side.

Lana's counsel arrive along with her family. They are trying to squeeze into the front row. This courtroom is packed to the gills.

Counsel, ready for the judge? (Wendy, Fidler's clerk.)

Fider is telling the courtroom he will not tolerate any outbursts. "Please seat the jury and the alternates."

The jurors enter the courtroom. The alternates are led in from another way.

The last juror enters.

Verdict forms are being handed to the bailiff.

Clerk will read the verdict.

GUILTY 2nd Degree Murder!

Find that he personally used a firearm.

The Judge is polling the jury.

Fidler reads to the jurors their final instruction.

Fidler sends them back into the jury room. There are a ton of sheriff's around where Spector is.

Setting a date for sentencing. Weinberg asking to be still released on bail pending sentencing.

Fidler asks to hear from Jackson. People are asking for immediate remand. "Court has to consider the protection of the public," Jackson states. He goes onto mention the pattern of violence of the convict. Jackson mentions his prior convictions and the possibility that he now may flee.

Weinberg now pleads for Spector to remain on bail again. Fidler now speaks and explains his pending ruling. He is agreeing with the prosecutions arguments.

We are told by the bailiff to clear the courtroom. I'm going to go to 13th floor.


The defendant is ordered remanded.

Sentencing Friday May 29th, but Spector has a right to be sentenced before that date. That's agreeable. That's the date, at 11 am:

Spector is led off into the little jail room.

2:35 pm: I'm at the press conference in Department 100 but I only have 1/2 a battery charged. I'm going to shut down for now until which ever jurors come out and decide to speak.

Some trial watchers believed that Spector was heavily medicated; I don't know.

Answering a comment. I am wearing a purple shirt but I'm not outside on the plaza.

2:50 pm: The presser is starting. Weinberg is going to start and some members of the family will be with him.

They changed. The prosecution will speak first. Steve Cooley is with them. Lana's famly is up there with Jackson and Truc. I can barely see between the camera.

Steve Cooley speaks. Justice has finally been done in this case. It took a while. A tremendous team effort. Mentions all the agencies, Truc Do, Alan Jackson, Pat Dixon. Acknowledges the many people who testified to paint a true picture of Phil Spector. Commend the family.

Jackson speaks about this jury verses last jury. "They were close last time." "The second degree conviction was the right thing." "The sentence in this case is mandatory. It's 15 to life, with a minimum. [..] The gun charge adds 3-10 on top of that."

"I feel relief for the family. .... Some closure, but relief for the family." "Today is when the Clarkson family that gets their justice."

Cooley states that they don't track how much their cases cost. "We really do not track."

Alan Jackson states that summing up Spector's motive, it would be "rage."

Cooley said that a third shot would only have happened after a careful review.

(Before they started, the Clarkson family stated they would not answer questions at this time.)

John Taylor will speak. "Family is pleased with the verdict and the trashing of Lana's life will end now. There's no joy here today, it's a tragedy. Because of the ongoing civil case they will not speak."

Some jurors will speak to the press.

Juror 1, 2, 7. and three alternates. We can't hear her. #1 is speaking at the microphones. "We reviewed all the testimony and all the evidence."

"When we went in, everyone went in neutral. And we went through everything piece by piece by piece."

"We went throught everything and everyone discussed. It was very mutual. So we went through everything."

I do want to say that, I think, this entire jury took this so seriously, and I don't think there could have been another set of people who could have listened so carefully. And it couldn't have been more painful. Nothing to do with Mr. Weinberg. She starts to break up, cry. "We tried to evaluate another human being, and it was really difficult.

We went back to look at everything in it's totality. There wasn't one specific things."

A reporter asks about demeanor. "I don't think that Spector had any type of demeanor."

"I don't think anything was more than anything else. We looked at everything in the totality."

That's pretty much it. None of the other jurors that came out want to speak to the press.

Now Mr. Weinberg is going to talk. I'm not pleased to be here. I couldn't disagree with Mr. Cooley more. I have no doubt that the jury did that with complete integrity and honestly."

Believes strongly in Spector's innocence and will appeal. Thinks there are several errors that will be turned over on appeal. We accept the jurys' verdict, they did the very best they could under the circumstances. They did the very best they could. There is enormous pressure to convict."

Weinberg is specifically referring to the 1101(b) witnesses. Once that framework was set it was extremely difficult for Spector to get a fair trial. "Spector took the verdict very stoically."

He just accepted it and we would go from there. "He maintained his composure throughout, even with issues that (defense) didn't agree with." In reference to Spector's speaking, "That was not an issue."

Weinberg adresses the issue of defense experts. "The prosecution had unlimited resources. No one had the responsibility to keep track of their time. [...] When I asked the prosecution witnesses, they said, "We don't know, we're not required to keep track."

Weinberg goes onto the issue of defendants hiring paid experts.

Jennifer Barringer speaks about Spector being a very bright man, and his stoic behavior.

That's it. I'm off to get a ride home.

5:55 pm: I'm home but it appears my hard drive on my laptop has died. I'm on Mr. Sprocket's computer. Be back in a moment for more.

6:31 pm: Well, it looks like when I dropped my computer in the courtroom a few days ago, that's when I probably damaged my hard drive. It finally gave out when I got home this evening. After court, we went directly to look at trucks for Mr. Sprocket. He really wants this truck he test drove this evening. He just left for FRY'S to buy me a new hard drive. I will lose all that was on the desktop but I think I can live with that. Fortunately, I won't have to buy a new computer. It's something that's fixable.

I will be on TALK RADIO ONE tonight at 8:00 pm. And the other news is, Dominick Dunne called me just as we got home. He wanted to know everything, so I gave him a blow by blow of what happened in court. There are people reporting that Rachelle was crying. I was not in a position to see her face so I do not know if that is true or not. What I do have a memory of, is Spector's son, Donte, putting his head in his hands directly after the verdict was read.

Spector was not immediately put in handcuffs in the courtroom. He was led to the door that takes the convict to the holding cell/jail area.

7:04 pm: Out in the hallway around 1:20pm the reporters were gathering. It was getting very busy in that hallway. Not long before, most of Lana's girlfriends were here and I decided I would go over to them to say hello. Maryanne and another girlfriend got up from their seats and hugged me. They thanked me for my reporting on the case. I had to pull away because I was starting to cry, just feeling the weight of the enormity of what her friends had gone through. Everyone was on pins and needles.

Some of you have asked how I feel. I will say that when the verdict was read, it was eerie. It was a relief but at the same time it was quite sad. Spector created so much in the music industry and now that will forever be overshadowed by the fact that he is now a convicted murderer.

CORRECTION! Sentencing is May 29th, a Friday at 11 am.

Answering a comment: Hopefully, I will attend the sentencing.

Answering a comment: Of course it's sad because a bright, much loved woman was killed. That's a given.

8:00 pm: TALK RADIO ONE starts now!

321 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 321   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Good Morning from florida, here's hoping today is the day!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Sprocket! Maybe Mr. Sprocket's presence in the courtroom will bring a Guilty Verdict today!

Jenifer said...

Good morning, Sprocket! And thank you again for being our eyes and ears in the courtroom.

I hope they either come to a verdict before you have to leave today or they wait until tomorrow. It'd be awful if you were there for everything but the verdict!

Jen

Anonymous said...

A Very Good morning to Mr and Mrs Sprocket and Linda. Thanks for everything you're doing and appreciated what you've done to put in place further updates later, I know its really appreciated by loads of people.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sprocket . . . Texas checking in to say hello. Hope you and your connecting joints are well today! Keep us posted as you always do and thanks again for the effort!

Anonymous said...

It is only fair that you get to be there for the verdict. I hope it is this morning but I have my doubts. Thank you for your tireless energy and detail in your reports.

Anonymous said...

Please post the verdict too for all of us who never made the email list.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Good morning from Alabama. The nation wants justice for Lana and her family. Thanks for all you do; it's not easy juggling your life around this case. You are appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering what percertage of cases when the jury says they are hung and the judge instructs them further that they eventually do reach a verdict (in criminal cases). Any one have any idea? thanks, John

Anonymous said...

Hope your Easter was wonderful.
Thank you for being there both you and Mr. Sprocket. I know that this has to be kind of a burden on your life when there are other things to do. I hope, of course for a verdict, but I hope you are there when it is reached. When you leave for your appt. will you be gone for the rest of the day? Thank you again.
Tess

Anonymous said...

I hope this is not another day of break, lunch, go home sick. I think the judge needs to ask if they are having a problem.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from New Jersey! Here's hoping that today will bring justice. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication to this case. I haven't been able to pull myself away from this blog for months!!! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy Sprocket

CNN is talking about you!!!

Hoping to see Harvey go down in flames soon...

Nanouk

Anonymous said...

Sending heartfelt thanks once again from Georgia. Ah that Mr. Sprocket, he's a peach! Hang in there Sprocket, it's almost over (we hope), you've been a California "Steel Magnolia" thru all of THIS trial's tribulations!!!!! Praying for justice for Lana......

QueeeenBeee from the I/S boards

Anonymous said...

We really do appreciate your coverage for us. The disparity in media coverage between the 1st trial and this one is truly remarkable.

I guess there's not much to say that hasn't been said before. If this jury hangs how incredibly depressing I think it's going to be for the prosecutors, the family of Lana and millions of people who know Spector is culpable. While still hoping this jury reaches a verdict does anyone have any idea on whether they actually would try Spector a 3rd time if this jury can't agree? Is it even in the realm of possibility?

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California!

Just remember, a just verdict could also be an acquittal of all homicide charges.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sprocket,

Well, Mr Sprocket is a great sport, and I personally thank him. You should do what you feel you need to do. We support you no matter what. I doubt a verdict will be reached today, but you never know. In the meantime, we wait. Thanks for both of your sacrafices!

Nan

Anonymous said...

Sprocket,

You mentioned that Pat Kelly is right next to you "keeping you honest".

Do you believe that that anyone from the PIO is in any way hindering your ability to report what you want to or when you want to say it?

I just want to know that the defense's intimidation tactics towards you did not get any traction with the court or the PIO.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Sprocket, I'm checking back between working this morning, and hope something happens soon. Best, Christine

Anonymous said...

A JUST verdict is GUILTY of ALL CHARGES.....sorry California

Anonymous said...

The jury started at 9:20 ...and they need a break already...at 10:11
I think they like the accommodations.

Anonymous said...

9:20 start they start and 10:11 they take a break. This is complete nonsense and Judge Fidler needs to step in. The jurors are making a mockery of the system.

Anonymous said...

Hi, what shall we read in the evening in germany when a verdict reached today :-)))

Anonymous said...

Has the jury voted on what they would like for lunch?

OIIIO-jeepjockey said...

Her's the link to CNN's mention of Sprocket!

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/10/spector.trial/index.html

Anonymous said...

They must be arguing and need to get away from on another -hence the break so soon after deliberations...

OR, they have reached a verdict and want to collect themselves before all the drama unfolds.

caroleigh said...

Sprocket,
what was with the eyelashes on the back of the toilet? I don't remember that ever being explained. Had Lana removed them? Or did the bullet's impact land them on Spector somehow? Can anyone explain to me?
Thanks for the great great job your doing,

Anonymous said...

Hi Sprocket,
Just wanted to let you know the CNN article was a positive one, explaining that the blog T&T is giving up-to-the-minute trial updates by yourself, etc. Not a lot more said really,

Anonymous said...

Hello from Maine, Sprocket
I was curious if you saw any satellite trucks outside today.. love to see a live(guilty) verdict. thanks for all you.

SweetLips said...

Well, old SweetLips [actually my dear dog's name] has just gotten the vibe--that the verdict will come down today.....usually pretty good on sensing things in advance, like when I had a heart attack and she alone went on full alert.

The only possible verdict is guilty on at least the lower count. No chance of unanimous acquittal. Otherwise a non-verdict mistrial and she thinks that's unlikely this time around.

Anonymous said...

I would like to know why there is so little interest in this trial. I know its the re-trial...but where is the press coverage?

LinZbee said...

"Anonymous said...

They must be arguing and need to get away from on another -hence the break so soon after deliberations...

OR, they have reached a verdict and want to collect themselves before all the drama unfolds"...

...or, one of the jurors has a prostate problem (!).

Anonymous said...

Given the fact that we now know that the foreman is a paralegal, it wouldn't suprise me if she decided on a very methodical review of the evidence before ariving at a verdict.

Also, a nine minute break to allow people to go to the bathroom is more than reasonable.

Anonymous said...

Any Spector sightings over the weekend? I live near him and heard from a neighbor he had a big Easter Party.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what caused Diane Ogden's death? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Anonymous said...

He had a party since he knows he's hopping off to jail this week.

Anonymous said...

They supposedly deliberate some 50 mins and then need a break? I Hope they enjoy their "favorite cookies" today. This is ridiculous and is never going to end! Some of these jurors Judge Fidler PLEASE give this jury a DYNAMITE CHARGE!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I drove by and there was a E entertainment truck parked outside with live music being heard. Maybe a little pre-celebration.

Anonymous said...

A so called "a DYNAMITE CHARGE" is reversible error in CA, and would be a free get-out-of-jail card for Spector.

Anonymous said...

Did Diane Ogden also have a serious health condition? I am sorry to hear about her.

Anonymous said...

California prohibits Dynamite charges on Monday.

Anonymous said...

The only reason he would have a party imo, is because he thinks the jury is going to hang.

Anonymous said...

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ, it is Unamomous. The jury has chosen the Choc chip cookie for lunch

Anonymous said...

Dear Sprocket,
Could you look into your crystal ball with all of your knowledge of all the parties involved in this case, especialy the prosecutors - Is there even a remote chance they would try Phil Spector a 3rd time if this jury cannot reach a verdict? I know it's just speculation at this point but I'm really interested in your thoughts.
Thanks, John

Anonymous said...

"To Know, Know, Know Him is to Convict, Convict, Convict Him....and I do, and I do, and I do, and I do, and I do o o o o o."

Conrad on the other coast in Carolina..........(:o)

Anonymous said...

In case you haven't heard, the State of CA is broke! The prosecution has already spent more than 20 million$ (more than Spector) on these trials, it is doubtful there would be a budget for a 3rd try.

Anonymous said...

PHIL SPECTOR had a party because he knows he is Innocent and that the verdict will be Not Guilty/Hung Jury or Acquittal.Im sure that nothing will be reached for a few days concidering the way the jury has to keep taking breaks...........lol:)

Anonymous said...

Do you know the verdict in the trial that went before a jury 4 times?

Anonymous said...

I did not realize that a paralegal was the jury foreman. Having done work for a lot of paralegals, I have my doubts about someone like that. Paralegals are nice people but my impression is there might be some problem depending on her personality. She might want to make it look as if everything, and I mean everything, is going by the book, in other words, like #10 in S-1. It is very unfortunate that this jury deliberation is dragging on and on, it really makes you wonder about it.

Anonymous said...

Ok, If what you say is true about they would not try him again then Phil has two ways to win this. One is an acquittal - he walks, and the other is a hung jury, he walks. I'm not sure I like the odds. John

Anonymous said...

I vote for Larry as that's more like a nickname, most mothers name their Larrys "Lawrence" or some last name that can be shortened to Larry.....

Anonymous said...

OMG! Can't an LA jury ever convict a guilty person???

Anonymous said...

Greeting from Louisiana!

If Judge Fidler were from the South it would be "Larry-Paul"

I appreciate your dedication to all of us.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Is it true that the state has spent $20M on this case? Where would find that information. I am very curious!

Anonymous said...

and why no questions? If they are having trouble with some of the issues, why aren't they asking for read backs or something? They're awfully quiet.

Anonymous said...

My point exactly! The investigators, prosecutors,etc. etc. all put in many, many hours of overtime on this case but the jury can't seem to put in more than a 4 hour day! This is totally laughable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was reading Lana's old site last night. It was so sad to know why her last entry to a fan was Jan 30,and no more. It was just a feeling of wishing you could go back in time and try to stop everything.

Anonymous said...

just give ol "filth sphincter" a guilty verdict, and end this circus. does CA still have the death penalty?

Anonymous said...

Having a para-legal leading the jury is dangerous. This will be either a mistrial or a disaster NOT GUILTY verdict.

Anonymous said...

I'm new here, who is LS?

Anonymous said...

Yes, we do still have the death penalty, but not for this case. Plus, we don't use it very often even when sentenced to death.

Anonymous said...

This is like a tv series...13 weeks of waiting for a verdict.....and then wait to see if there will be a third trial.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!

Anonymous said...

Any minute we shall know what the jury has decided to have for lunch.

Anonymous said...

Unless there is Defense misconduct such as bribing a juror, it is tree strikes and yerrrr out for the Prosecution. I don't know why double jeopardy allows three strikes. Three mistrials or a mistrial caused by the Prosecution is the same as a dismissal with Prejudice. He cannot be recharged with the same crime.
Bob

Anonymous said...

VERDICT??!!!! YEA!!! Guilty - Pleae!!!! Probaby another hour til all parties are in court??!!

Awaiting my email...

Niner

Anonymous said...

About time....

Anonymous said...

verdict.. wow

Anonymous said...

If he were from Alabama, it would be Laaary-Paul. Gotta luv it here!

I would hope a third trial would be in order if necessary. A killer should not walk becaues he has buying-power.

Anonymous said...

VICTORY!!!

PS is going to jail as there is NO WAY he was aquitted.

Justice for Lana will be here by the end of today!

Anonymous said...

I guess you're going to stick around, eh Sprocket??!!

Niner

Anonymous said...

I'm sure when the verdict is announced, I'll be sitting in the dentist's chair being prepped for a crown (my appointment is in 45 minutes). Ugh, the timing couldn't be worse. I don't want to wait to find out what happened. :-(

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a court order from the bench barring any pre-mature parties?

iwishiwas said...

Are you staying???

Anonymous said...

Verdict...

Anonymous said...

When will they read it...Where are all the players?

Anonymous said...

Waaaheyy!!!

Anonymous said...

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ....Just got email from Sproket. Jury has reached a verdict!!

Seeka

Anonymous said...

that took my breath away. I cannot leave my computer now.
Collective thoughts for justice.
Tess

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

of course I have to leave soon for a game, ARGH

Stef

What is the ETA of state and defense?

Anonymous said...

thank god justice for lana and her family

Anonymous said...

OMFG,,,,,,nerve wracking,,,,,,,,,holy sh**,either way

Anonymous said...

OMG Sprocket: so thankful you are Here/There !!!
flere

Anonymous said...

Sprocket,
Please talk to us!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the verdict is going to be televised somewhere. Thanks for your ongoing reporting Sprocket! You have been awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it - its here. Thanks for the email I got it quicker than I could refresh here, so great job!! Sprocket: Can you let us know what news channel (if any) may be filming the verdict live.

Anonymous said...

From Wyoming!!!!!!!!! Finally, THANKS SPROCKET!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I still say a hung jury.. may even acquittal... did he do? Probably. Was there reasonable doubt? Probably..

btw, amazing coverage

Anonymous said...

Fox news just had update: 1:30 verdict time

Anonymous said...

YEA! Justice for Lana.

How long will it take to assemble the cast of characters together for the verdict to be read.....?

Anonymous said...

I hope Spector enjoyed his big weekend party...it's the LAST one he is going to ever have!!

There is NO way 12 people could watch this trial, and 'all' find Spuktor not guilty.

Anonymous said...

what time do you think they will read the verdict?

Anonymous said...

From Wyoming again! I just saved my e-mail from Spocket!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've just heard it announced on the radio that the verdict is expected to be announced at 1:00pm

The suspense is killing me!

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm dying! He'd better show up at court!!

THANK YOU SPROCKET!!!

Anonymous said...

omg... this only means one thing, GUILTY...

no way could 12 people find him innocent.

Anonymous said...

Trial Bride get your G-string ready!!!

Iwishiwas said...

Please stay and watch! I'm so sorry to Mr. Sprocket, but you've been waiting for this moment for a very long time and deserve to see his face when they announce their decision.
iwishiwas with you

Anonymous said...

My body is a mass of goosebumps right now that I can't stop. Chills all over....

Local News just announced it would be read at 1:30 PM - per a friend.

I can't leave work and make it downtown by then -- so will have to stay tuned online and local news as I can.

OMG

I can't believe it's finally here.

Light to the Clarkson's and please- let there be justice.

Pal of Lana

Anonymous said...

Guess we will have to wait until after lunch to hear the verdict since it takes a bit to get all the "PLAYERS" in the court room.

Thank you Ms Sproket for being there through this ordeal..we certainly appreciate all you have done.

Anonymous said...

Thank you to the awesome jurors who suffered through this long trial for Lana!! And major thanks to you, Sprocket

Anonymous said...

msnbc wrote: Music producer learn his fate in L.A. court room at 2 p.m. PT

Anonymous said...

need an update !!! sprooocckkeettttttt

Unknown said...

Will it be streamed anywhere?

Anonymous said...

Is anyone posting comments???

Anonymous said...

PLEASE! Let it be GUILTY! This man needs to be punished for what he has done!

ShepherdLady

Anonymous said...

Now msnbc wrote 1.30 p.m.

Anonymous said...

All the king's horses, all the king's men, all the king's money, and all the king's mercinaries will never put PS's posterior back together again...

Anonymous said...

Will there be a Phil Spector victory dance #2? (check out YouTube for the 1st one)

If he is acquitted then there is a serious flaw in the justice system.

Anonymous said...

Sprocket, Why would she (Linda Deutsch) say such a thing about you??

A GREAT BIG thank you for covering this trial and being our eyes/ears in the courtroom! We SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR WORK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My hands are sweating and my knees are knocking. Please let this jury find him GUILTY!!! Thank You Sprocket and God bless you and Mr. Sprocket.

Anonymous said...

you told someone the other day that you have an earlier post as to why you have attended and reported on this trial (you have done a fantastic job by the way) can you let me know where to find that post because i want to read it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

it's hard to imagine that in light of the 5 PBA witnesses there wouldn't be at least one juror who'd be willing to sit there till kingdom-come before s/he'd vote not guilty.

so the fact that they've reached a verdict looks like it'll be guilty. considering the amount of time they've deliberated, possibly guilty on the involuntary manslaughter charge.

Carol L Beck said...

I am crushed. I put in for the email notification on the first day you posted that you would send them out, Sprocket, but I haven't received my email. Good thing I have been sitting right here wearing out my f5 key.

I am one of the defenders of the jury and would love to thank them for their diligent work and for the time they gave on behalf of me and the rest of the people of the state of California. It's still the best state in the union and I'm proud to call myself a Californian.

Thanks, too, to you Sprocket for all you have done for us. I'm going to open the bottle of wine I've been saving for today and you will be one of the first people I toast.

Carol

Anonymous said...

Let's keep everything crossed everybody. I hope there will finally be justice for Lana & her family.

Janice said...

YES.... please let the verdict be GUILTY !!! I so believe that in my heart..... The Clarkson family deserves no less than a guilty verdict.

Sprocket - thank YOU for unbelievable coverage.... You have quite a well deserved following and we're all eternally grateful and amazed at your talents.

My heart is beating so fast.... It's horrible not to be able to see a live feed....

janice

Anonymous said...

If a lot of people will email CNN and ask them to televise the verdict, they just might!

Anonymous said...

those a-hole defense supporters and kiss-ups will never stop trying to intimidate you, and I'm glad you don't take it! Looking forward to hearing all the backstory of their crap when you get time after the trial!
thanks again for everything!
Nonymous

Anonymous said...

Sprocket, thank you for giving us your updates everyday. You truly are one in a million and I feel as though you are a friend of mine. Thanks again for your coverage.

Anonymous said...

Phil is packing his lipstick,soap on the roap, and panties

Anonymous said...

KCAL News just said it would be at 2:00.

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous 12:16
OMG! Still laughing! Ordinarily I don't relate to that sort of humor...but it is so fitting for this miserable person.

Anakerie said...

Is there time for KTLA or one of the other news stations to get a camera set up in there???

Thank goodness it's a verdict and not another hung jury!!!

caroleigh said...

Sprocket talk to us,
O God I have waited so long for this moment.
What's going on?
Who is showing up?
What time will it be announced?
I'm in Mississippi, I'm two hours ahead of you.
Talk to us Sprocket, My heart is palpitating, my hands are shaking
straight to jail Spector straight to jail

Anastasia said...

Sprocket-

Thank you for all you have done! I hope you get to stay and listen to the verdict firsthand! You deserve that!

Anonymous said...

QUESTION:

Can 3 buzzes indicate a hung jury? Or is it only for guilty/not guilty?

kathlb said...

Thank you Sprocket for all you do and for being there through this second trial once again! I am crossing everything that PS finally gets fully convicted and has to pay for his crime. Hugs and prayers out to Lana's family and the Spector sons.
Kathlb

Unknown said...

Awww... I have math at 3 my time (that would be 1 your time) and I bet I am gonna miss it because my class isn't close to the library. Lame! I've been following this case since PS1, and I really wanted to see the verdict read in real time. :(

Anonymous said...

Sprocket, I was watching live when Judge Fidler apologized to you. The PS supporters are just freaks. You have done an outstanding job during BOTH trials. We are all so proud of you!! Thanks for bringing it to us!

Anonymous said...

If anyone local or Sprocket if you have any advice what might be the best outlet for us to watch for verdict reading coverage, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I have channel 9 on now but don't know who might have string reporters set up in the area already. So if you have any signs of who's in the court and ready to roll Sprocket, please let us know so we locals who can't come down might tune in to see it.

Pal of Lana's stuck on the Westside and unable to come... :(

helcha said...

Greetings from Jersey,again. I pray that this is the news that the Clarkson family has been waiting for! It's 3:30 here on the east coast and I was wondering if the verdict will be televised?
Many thanks Sprocket! Your reports have made be feel like I'm sitting in the courtroom. Outstanding work!

Anonymous said...

That silly Indi Film maker is an idiot for spreading misinformation about you Sprocket. Anyone who followed this case knows you were never "kicked" out of the court room during the first trial! Ms. Indy Film Maker must have her head in the sand - or up PS's ugly fanny!

Please! Let this verdict be guilty!
Let there finally be justice for Lana and her beloved family. God Bless them for all that they have had to endure.

Kitty M.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you call talkradioone Sprocket

Anonymous said...

12:34 pm

No, 3 buzzes do not indicate a hung jury. They have a verdict. Pay attention.

Anonymous said...

I second what the above anonymous poster said... you have done a TREMENDOUS job of reporting and I have enjoyed every word you have written about both trials as well as the little bits and pieces of personal information you have shared. You are a class act, Sprocket. Thank you So much for bringing us this trial "live".
Ellie

Anonymous said...

Ok People, we are all like little kids shouting "are we there yet?".LOL Be patient like Sprocket says. There is no way this is "not guilty". So, I think it will just be a matter of which guilty they went for and oh how I wish I could see it up close and personal.
Anyone for a victory dance, we could send it to Shell and smile pretty.

caroleigh said...

what's happening?
Sprocket, please please talk to us
I've waited so long for this moment. I can't find anything about it on TV

Anonymous said...

Please tell us the name of the Indy chick.

Anonymous said...

Everything including my eyes are crossed, hoping for a guilty verdict. Hope somebody will stream it live. Sprocket, thanks so much for bringing all this info to us; we appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why everyone is so convinced that the jury is going to deliver a guilty verdict. First off, the jury is not going to allow their sympathy for LS to interfere with their deliberation like most people on here are doing.

Second, any simple research into deliberation times will show that the overwhelming majority of criminal murder cases that go beyond 14 hrs of deliberation end in hung juries.

He likely did it but Weinberg did a good job in raising reasonable doubt no matter how stupid people found his evidence. He objected lots too - which was annoying - but he did that cuz u can't appeal or make motion for new trial based on error unless it's raised during trial. Weinberg was simply looking out for his client which is what defense lawyers have to legally do.

This jury will be hopelessly deadlocked. If not, u can flame the hell outta me later.

-Boston law student

P.S. Whoever runs this site is amazing beyond a reasonable doubt.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe none of the big news companies aren't going to air this live.

Anonymous said...

If the verdict is manslaughter and the sentence is only 2-4 years can it be lengthened by the fact that a gun was used? tx, John

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the email Sprocket and for your continuous coverage of the trial.

Anonymous said...

Earth to Boston law student:

LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!

3 BUZZES MEANS VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED.

THE JURY IS NOT HUNG!!!

Andy said...

Hello Sprocket,

thanks again for your great job. Hope you have one of those small digital cameras with you so you can ice the cake with a nice photo showing him be put away ...
lots of greetings and thanks from Munich / Germany

Andy said...

Hello Sprocket,

thanks again for your great job. Hope you have one of those small digital cameras with you so you can ice the cake with a nice photo showing him be put away ...
lots of greetings and thanks from Munich / Germany

Carol L Beck said...

Boston Law Student:

If there are 3 buzzes there cannot be a hung jury. It is a verdict, one way or the other, but not a hung jury. Guess the law in Mass. is different.

caroleigh said...

Sprocket, we are on the edge of our computer chairs, pushing F5 to a nub !!
Please Tell Us What's Going On,
Are There Any Trucks Coming To Televise?
Is The Court Room Starting To Fill Up
Tell Us What's Going On, I'm A Nervous Wreck Here On The Coast Of Mississippi

nd said...

Pal of Lana: thank you for sharing yourself & Lana with us. It makes her even more special, knowing she had friends like you. She has become our friend too through all this and I think we have good news ahead, finally.

Sprocket, thank you again for being there in the courtroom for us & for Lana, and for suffering through all these long months, no one else did. The harassment you endured was outrageous & it’s a shame there can’t be sanctions against those cretins. You are truly an amazing & wonderful person and we look forward to following whatever you do!

nancy

Anonymous said...

From WV, THANK YOU for the superb coverage.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous at 12:50
You obviously haven't passed law101 because you would know that a VERDICT has been reached - NOT HUNG!

Anonymous said...

ok, my bad.. I'm reading about the whole "buzzing" system right now before i dig myself deeper... (try googling any phrase with buzz in it and see what happens...)

I will have to then say it will be a not guilty verdict.

-BLS

Anonymous said...

john...if the verdict is guilty of manslaughter, the sentence is 4 + 10 for the gun = 14 yrs. (approx.)

caroleigh said...

Nancy.....
amen....your sooooo right

Anonymous said...

HLN announced they will cover it at 5ET. Whether that means it will be "televised" remains to be seen. I SURE HOPE SO!!!

Tommy's Mommy said...

Boston Law Student: I bet you have learned that you definitely don't mess with us Spector Trial Watchers now, huh! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Mr Spector will go home tonight - a free man.

Carol L Beck said...

BLS

You will be wrong if you say not guilty. Maybe you should try a different profession.

Anonymous said...

Lets hope for guilty on Muder 2. Either way there will be an appeal but it'll take years to reach the light of day but the odds of the verdict being overturned are slightly greater (but still not good) if the conviction is for manslaughter. Any way you slice it, Riordan's appeal will also be expensive.

PS will be in jail and the civil trial can go forward before PS has a prayer of getting this overturned.

KimmyGibbler said...

Ummm...Where is Phil Spector?

Anonymous said...

This video clip tells it all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBux0OYmiJc

Janice said...

MSNBC now says the verdict announcement will come at 4:30PM Eastern time - 1:30 PST.....

They are saying that they will "have it" for us.....

I'm also monitoring the local LA television station websites....

janice

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me know about the additional time for the gun being used.

Is it just me or I got the general feeling through BOTH trials that Judge Fidler knows Phil Spector is guilty of this murder and IF the verdict is guilty he will give Spector the harshest sentence he can.

Anonymous said...

okay -I've got ABC7 from Los Angeles up and running... hoping to see this LIVE!! I really want to 'see' his expressions when they read the GUILTY verdict!!

Thanks SO much for ALL your coverage Sprocket!!

Niner

Anonymous said...

what network is Miriam with? I am in Ohio. If they can get a live feed, will it be on the internet too or a major station like CNN?

Anonymous said...

If there is a guilty verdict, do you know whether Fidler might do the sentencing today or will that be saved for a separate hearing?

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting here in Tennessee along with everybody else for the verdict.

David From TN

Anonymous said...

What station is Miriam Hernandez with?

Anonymous said...

thank you Sprocket!! My entire office staff is standing around my computer waiting for updates! You're the best!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, CNN: The jury is expechted to return the verdict in LA, California, at about 4:30 p.m ET. Greetings from Germany and Thank you for your great job.

Susan said...

So nervous. It better be guilty, or I'm gonna . . . Well, you get the idea.

Anonymous said...

Sprocket thank you for the media update... oh how I wish I was there to give you a battery pack replacement so you could carry on. Find plugs!!

Nancy, you're welcome. I can't seem to get rid of the chills I have and it's around 73 degrees here.

I am expecting guilty involuntary manslaughter so I don't find myself as shocked and let down as I was the first time when they were hung. I am praying for guilty 2nd degree. Never forgetting Officer Rodriguez' report upon arriving at the scene of the murder:

"--As I continued with my search, again I heard Spector yell, 'I didn't mean to shoot her, it was an accident. I have an explanation for this....'

And we never got to hear his explanation. Only the fairy tales and subsequent lies the defense teams had to invent to cover up for his crime.

Sedonia Sunset said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Spector will go home tonight - a free man.


Free to whom?

Janice said...

Miriam is with KABC.... http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=6758511

Janice said...

I'm thinking Sprocket is hopefully in the courtroom right now....

janice

Anonymous said...

HLN just announced a verdict has been reached in the Speck trial. :)
But they will merely be reporting the results after it's read, nothing live. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure but maybe live @:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/live/?aid=31997849&vid=30518544

Anonymous said...

If this jury ends up acquitting, the district attorney needs to come up with some new methodology for selecting prospective jurors.

I think that some sort of test should be give to see if someone is capable of drawing conclusions from situations presented to them.

You must be able to "draw conclusions" in order to sit on a jury. Very few cases have video taped evidence or confessions!

Anonymous said...

She is with ABC News 7 LA.

Greg said...

live feed at NBC

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/live/?aid=31997849&vid=30518544

Greg
Las Vegas, NV

Anonymous said...

How much more time until they read the verdict???

Anonymous said...

What about the live feed?

Jenifer said...

Thank you Greg!

The Observer-Los Angeles Trials said...

Joe's prediction
Involuntary manslaughter...book hin Dan'o

Susan said...

Thanks so much for the live feed link. {applause/applause]

Greg said...

Best feed is at msnbc.com

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30194936/

SCROLL DOWN - RIGHT SIDE

Greg
Las Vegas, NV

caroleigh said...

My God ..................
I have waited six years for this moment

Sprocket where are you ?
What has happened ?
How come you're not talking to us??

What on earth is going on?

I'm in rural Mississippi! Can't find anything beaming from satellite on direct TV

Somebody tell me what is happening
Carol in Mississippi

Anonymous said...

Sprocket this is so tense....please don't use all your battery. I would hate to lose you just when the verdict is read.
Tess

Anonymous said...

Live feed: NBCLOSANGELES>COM

Anonymous said...

Suppose to go into the courtroom live

Anonymous said...

FYI...Florida Prosecutors just announced that they WILL seek the DEATH PENALTY for CASEY ANTHONY!!!

Thanks Sprocket this is shaping up to be a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Sprocket is Phil in there?

Janice said...

I have live feed from NBC LA - but only audio... not video.

Is that the same for everyone else? Please let me know !!!

They're also saying no sign of Phil Spector yet....

janice

Anonymous said...

Greg - thank you thank you thank you!

Live feed is working at nbclosangeles.com

No judge or Spector yet, no jury or lawyers yet either

Anonymous said...

In case you want to post for your readers, msnbc has a good live feed... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22886841#22886841

Chelsea said...

Sprocket, CNN is carrying it live....

Anonymous said...

Any idea why the podium needs to be removed? Are you as nervous as we are? :)
Ellie

Anonymous said...

I got video on nbclosangeles.

Anonymous said...

MSNBC is going to have live coverage .. on the Internet anyway.

Anonymous said...

NBClosangeles.com is taking break for 2 min, back at 2:00pm PDT

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 321   Newer› Newest»